| "Kawachen", land of snow in Tibetan, is a Tibetan language and cultural center in Tokyo. We are sorry that we do not complete contents of Kawachen's web page in English. Some of main activities of Kawachen are as under.
1. Tibetan Language classes.
2. Translation and interpretaion of general Tibetan text and subject into Japanese.
3. Dealing with Tibet and Tibetan related books and goods from Tibet, India, United States etc.
4. Representing the ACIP (Asain Classics Input Project) in Japan.
5. Exclusive distributor of digital images of TBRC (Tibetan Buddhist Resource Center) in Japan.
6. Distributor for Tibetan software "Nitartha Sambhota" designed for Japanese OS.
Otsuka 5-1-17 B1-A, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0012
(5 minutes walk from Gokokuji station on Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, 5 minutes walk from Shin-Otsuka station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
*:Kawachen is not open everyday, please let us know beforehand if you want to visit Kawachen.